Commercial Alarm Systems & Security
We offer flexible and complete solutions for your alarm system and its monitoring. We can install a new system in your business or take over the monitoring of an existing system. We work with industry best practices so you have a cost-effective, reliable, and easy-to-use solution to your security needs. A security system is only useful if it is installed properly, properly maintained, and used consistently. All monitoring is performed by our fully redundant central station, with highly trained safety professionals. All equipment and monitoring is UL Listed, meaning it has passed a rigorous audit by an independent third-party.
Video Surveillance and Monitoring
Our Company Alarm installs and maintains hybrid analog CCTV systems integrated with digital video recorders (DVRs) as well as pure IP based video systems, running entirely over local and wide area networks. Video systems are a critical tool for securing a commercial, retail, or industrial property as they can be the basis of an investigation and key to the resolution of security situations. The availability of DVR and IP video technology brings a new level of functionality and affordability to video monitoring. Our central station can verify alarm events by accessing video stored on a DVR in near real- time, providing valuable information to property managers and emergency response personnel.
Complex Security System Engineering, Design, and Installation
Our engineers have decades of security system design experience and a track record of innovative approaches to your security problems. Whether you need to secure a university campus, a wine cellar, valuable art work, newly planted trees, or something we have yet to think of, we can design an innovative and effective system. Some examples may include:
Clifton Security Systems
Address : PO Box 604, Lucerne CA 95458
Number : 707-328-6171
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Access Control Systems
We offer both security systems and access control systems that can be controlled and programmed over the Internet, phone, and/or your PDA. Call us today for a demonstration of how these systems work and what they can do for you.
“Clifton Security Systems”specializes in modern, Internet-based access control systems that cost-effectively provide functionality that exceeds the industry standard. From a small business to a large corporation, or university campus, we engineer, install, and maintain easy-to-use, scalable, and highly functional technology, complete with ongoing training and support..
Features and Benefits of Commercial Alarm Systems
- No long-term monitoring contracts: we keep our customers because they are happy with the service, not because they are locked into a long-term contract.
- High quality product: the alarm systems installed by Urban Alarm use equipment that is widely considered to be of the highest quality and is mostly manufactured in the United States.
- Variety of solutions: we offer more options for monitoring communications than any other alarm company in the region.Some examples are: phone line, internet, cellular, and SNAP Radio. In most new installations, we recommend monitoring with at least two communication paths.
- Convenience: our mobile applications allow you to manage your alarm system through your mobile phone or a web browser.
- Capabilities include basic arming and disarming of the system, as well as user management, schedule management, and more
- Trust: all staff are employees and have background checks. We do not send subcontractors into your home.
- Mobile Patrol: our Mobile Community Patrol is available to check your house, respond to alarms, and provide various concierge services.
Access Control,Residential Security Alarm,Commercial Security Alarm,Multi-Unit Guest Entry,Commercial Fire Alarm,Video Surveillance,Mobile Patrol,Remote Video Patrol.
Access Control,Campus Security,Commercial Fire Alarm,Commercial Security,Licensing and Compliance Physical Security,Tech,Residential Security,Video Surveillance.